SDS Tunnel ventilation fan used for the tunnel lengthways ventilation system, the fans is installed hanging on the top roof of tunnel or both sides, which do not effect the traffic, no need to build exhaust way. Low cost building, is very perfect ventilation fans.
1) Simple structure in linear type ,easy in installation and maintation.
2) Adopting advanced world famous brand components in pneumatic parts ,electric parts and operation parts.
3) High pressure double crank to control the die opening and closing.
4) Running in a high automatization and intellectualization,no pollution
5) Apply a linker to connect with the air conveyor ,which can directly inline with filling machine.
General structure of SDS fan
SDS fan is a combination of axial-flow fan and external muffler. SDS tunnel jet fan is mainly composed of intake muffler, main engine, outlet muffler and motor.
SDF series high efficiency and low noise tunnel ventilation fan is composed of three sections: intake silencing section (air collector, protective net, deflector, rectifying grid, muffler); fan section (casing, impeller (moving blade), stationary blade (guide blade), motor); outlet silencing section (outlet muffler).
1) Impeller (moving blade): it is composed of blade and hub. The hub is made of zg230-450 cast steel. The blade is an adjustable airfoil blade made of ZL104 aluminum silicon alloy precision casting. The root and tail of blade are designed. The process casting adds strict static and dynamic balance correction, over speed test, stable and reliable operation.
2) Shell part: it is made of ordinary steel plate by welding, and the inner cylinder is equipped with static rear guide vane, which is treated by eliminating welding stress.
Depending on strong technical capability and rich experience, ZONGDA provides the EPC service to the domestic and international clients and has abundant EPC project experience in China.